To check availability or to make a booking for one of our pitches, please contact us by email and we’ll aim to get back to you the same day.
You’re welcome to give us a call, but there’s always work to be done around the site and Russ will most likely be sat on his tractor somewhere! Feel free to leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Our eight hard standing pitches are large, levelled and very well spaced to allow you as much freedom as possible.
There are six amp electrical hook-up points within 25 metres of every pitch.
(Euro converter/connecter required, correct polarity for UK vans).
€25 per night – based on two adults sharing in a caravan or motorhome. Price includes:
- 6amp electricity supply
- use of shower and toilet block facilities
- all local taxes.
€8 per night – for each additional occupant.
We are predominantly a medium to long stay site and generally ask for bookings of at least 6 nights, especially when booking in advance during the busiest part of the season.
However, if you would like to book for a shorter stay, please contact us. If we have space we will happily try to accommodate you.
We have a purpose built facilities block equipped with:
- Solar powered hot water – always in plentiful supply
- 3 toilets
- 3 showers
- Sinks for washing up
- Washing machine is available on an honesty payment basis
- We have a specially adapted accessible washroom for wheelchair users. Please do let us know when you book and we will try to reserve you a pitch closer to the shower block.
- We have 2 outside fresh water taps plus Grey water and Waste disposal points.
- IMPORTANT INFO ; We have a fosse septic sewage system, We only allow environmentally friendly Bio type chemicals to be emptied into our toilet waste point. Under no circumstances are non environmentally friendly chemicals to be emptied into our waste disposal point. Please check that you have the correctly labelled chemicals and that your toilet tanks are flushed clean of any non bio treatment before arrival.
- Chemicals containing formaldehyde are NOT environmentally friendly!
- We care very much about the environment and do what we can to protect it.
- Should you forget or run out, suitable chemical treatments are available to buy from Russ at a very reasonable price !!
So many of our visitors have passed comment about the shower block facilities, including:
“they would be the envy of ANY caravan site, or for that matter any B&B”
“The best and cleanest facilities we have seen or used anywhere”
We are an adult only site and we keep it this way for the continued peaceful enjoyment of our guests. In most cases, we ask that all members of your party are at least 18 years old.
As long as your dogs are friendly, sociable and quiet, they are welcome on our site. We currently have three fully fenced dog pitches and one with a smaller fenced garden area available to reserve that will provide your canine friends the chance of some extra freedom. The dog pitches are extremely popular, early booking recommended. We do allow dogs on all the pitches but they must be tethered or on a lead and under control while on site if not on a dog pitch.
Our site has hard standings for caravans and motor homes and are therefore unsuitable for tents. Trailer tents however are more than welcome.
Large / twin axle motor homes
If you have a large or twin axle motor home, please contact us to discuss whether our site is suitable for you.